EvilChromatica

Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

The guy that is making the DVD posted this: Government Hooker - Argentina / Bloody Mary - Chile / Bad Romance - Chile / Black Jesus † Amen Fasion - Perú / Born This Way - Paraguay / Stuck on ****in' you - Argentina / Princess Die - London / Americeano - México I'm talking with him about the DVD

Thanks so much :)

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

It's is exciting :o I watched the Sao paolo show on YouTube and it was pretty good too:/

The only thing is I would love to see all the changes in the NA leg... Maybe people are planning on a similar thing?

I just watched that one last night!

I'm really excited for the one a GGD member is making with videos from different performances. I'd also like an American performance with the green hair.

My name isn't Timmers

Pop Muse Tumblr

On Youtube there is a user who also uploaded a few of the original jumbo screen footage from Chile:

How the hell do these people get their hands on this footage?

i don't know how someone managed to film the screen without getting any audience hands and heads in the shot. so i suspect that it is an actual copy of the jumbo screen footage.

i think security to protect against the copying of audio and video feeds from the soundboard is still quite lax in some parts of the world. this used to happen a lot in the past too- for example, sneaky bootleggers getting high quality soundboard audio/jumbo screen recordings of led zeppellin concerts in the 1970s was quite a frequent occurrence!

it depends on where the concert takes place, the performer and who they use to do their audio/video each night. for example, you'll never find a soundboard audio bootleg from an abba concert because abba used their most trusted audio mixer each night, ensuring that nothing leaked.

The guy that is making the DVD posted this: Government Hooker - Argentina / Bloody Mary - Chile / Bad Romance - Chile / Black Jesus † Amen Fasion - Perú / Born This Way - Paraguay / Stuck on ****in' you - Argentina / Princess Die - London / Americano - México I'm talking with him about the DVD

Yes! Ah-ah-ah ah amexica, amexicano.

Edited by Just Dance

The guy that is making the DVD posted this: Government Hooker - Argentina / Bloody Mary - Chile / Bad Romance - Chile / Black Jesus † Amen Fasion - Perú / Born This Way - Paraguay / Stuck on ****in' you - Argentina / Princess Die - London / Americano - México I'm talking with him about the DVD

So he's saying that he's taking videos from these venues to make the DVD? Why is he doing "Princess Die" from London, she had blonde hair at that concert and all of his previews so far have been her with pink hair, it's going to look a bit weird how her hair suddenly changes.

Pop Art

Does anyone know if they have an approximate release date?

I read somewhere that they're planning to release it sometime in March.

So he's saying that he's taking videos from these venues to make the DVD? Why is he doing "Princess Die" from London, she had blonde hair at that concert and all of his previews so far have been her with pink hair, it's going to look a bit weird how her hair suddenly changes.

ugh. I was hoping that they wouldn't do this

YASSS, Chile :legend:

StefJAGermanotta

Now that BTWB is officially canceled, do you all know if there will be an official DVD/Blu-Ray? It would make sense since many of us missed it.