Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

...I'm telling you it better not be called the ARTPOP Ball...or else -_____-

Too late :P She just confirmed it.

Back to topic, I can totally imagine Gaga making this plea to Troy and Troy cutting her and telling her to think like the superstar she is, hehehe.

dutchyguy

Arenas are sooo much nicer than Stadiums.. I am not going to a concert to watch the whole thing on the videoscreens, I wanna be able to see her.

ARTPOP Ball must be the early peek in her career and it needs to be 80 stadium dates all over the world and to gross much. After that, I think she should focus on playing different territories during different tours because she can't be playing the whole world every time... she should focus on trying to sell out huge arenas multiply times, as example the O2 15 times or the Parisian arena 7 times something like that I know it's unfair to tour only in Europe and NA but if she visit every time each country she'll end up playing theaters at the very end. She can always tour Australia, though but for ARTPOP she needs a stadium tour for Australia and she should focus on playing multiply dates in Japan.

If she's playing 80 dates with the ARTPOP Ball she should do something like that:

15-20 stadium dates in NA + Mexico

15 stadium dates in LA

10 stadium dates in Oceania

15 stadium dates in Asia - India and Middle East

2 stadium dates in Africa

20 stadium dates in Europe

And that's all. She should create something iconic. Like really iconic.

What is the difference? How can I tell the difference between an arena and a stadium from the outside?

My name isn't Timmers

What is the difference? How can I tell the difference between an arena and a stadium from the outside?

Arena's are more catered to musicians, stadiums more so to sports. Arena's are usually smaller and usually hold a maximum of about 25,000 but it's usually no where close. Most of my local ones hold 7000-15000. Stadiums hold so much more, like with Twickenham, that was like the size of four arenas and held 80,000, only 55,000 of which were available due to the seats behind the stage being restricted.

Pure Adrenaline

I think that she should keep on stadiums. She could has more time for rest + the tour wouldn't take her health + the money are more + STADIUMS fucing slay your faves :Jase:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Arena's are more catered to musicians, stadiums more so to sports. Arena's are usually smaller and usually hold a maximum of about 25,000 but it's usually no where close. Most of my local ones hold 7000-15000. Stadiums hold so much more, like with Twickenham, that was like the size of four arenas and held 80,000, only 55,000 of which were available due to the seats behind the stage being restricted.

Okay, thanks! I don't think there are any arenas in Indianapolis, but I know of a couple in bordering cities.

My name isn't Timmers

Ursula Buffay

I think she should completely change the name... ARTPOP isn't that catchy anymore, neither as an album name nor as a tour name.

Back on topic, I don't care :toofunny:

drinkmytears

The album was stadium ready, I can only imagine hearing songs like Highway Unicorn, Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I, Hair, or Electric Chapel in a stadium. And I know that The Edge Of Glory sounded amazing in stadiums, you can hear the entire audience sining along in YouTube videos.

I saw U2 on their 360 tour in a stadium. Our seats were $100 a piece, and the stage was amazing when it was lit up, and the sound was incredible, but I couldn't tell you if the band was actually onstage at all. A good seat in a stadium is like a crappy seat in an arena. Unless you were in the Monsterpit or the first couple dozen rows of the GA floor, I doubt you could see Gaga at all. The castle didn't even look that big in the stadiums, it was swallowed up by the ceiling and the side paneling.

I know that the lighting, sound, and atmosphere is probably amazing in a stadium, but its a lot less personal. When I was onstage with Gaga I could look out into the crowd and see the people in the nosebleed seats pretty clearly. Also, when you are doing a really theatrical show you want everyone to see everything, and in an arena you can see everything.

This is how the stage looked in stadiums

20gjy0w.jpg

This is how it looked in arenas

2rx8tx4.png

Archived