💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian has FAME

Urban

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

actually it's humorous that you think that's why I brought it up. first of all, my fragrance collection and how much I've spent says nothing about my money. secondly, if I wanted to brag at all, I'd at least try to do it somewhere worthwhile... but in reality I wouldn't get anything out of it :giggle:

well despite your claim that you weren't doing it to make yourself look good, you come off as pretentious and wanting attention. And where's a more worthwhile place - a fragrance collecting club or facebook :derpga:

congratulations

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well despite your claim that you weren't doing it to make yourself look good, you come off as pretentious and wanting attention.

congratulations

thank you

misanthrope

yesss it's DISGUSTINGGG! (I like sweet gourmand scents) and it's not even really "mine" it was my grandpa's but awesome regardless

I have one from....I think the 30s or the 40s? Its in a glass bottle that takes the shape of one of those old time-y cars (I have no idea what they're technically called lol). Its SO strong. Ridiculously so.

I'm basically into any scent thats musky and/or soapy/powdery.

:lmao: no worries. now keep trying to make yourself look good on an online website

I can't I'm perfect

I have one from....I think the 30s or the 40s? Its in a glass bottle that takes the shape of one of those old time-y cars (I have no idea what they're technically called lol). Its SO strong. Ridiculously so.

I'm basically into any scent thats musky and/or soapy/powdery.

I can deal with soapy/powdery scents but anything too musky tends to make me sick I don't know why :(

It really isn't but it's nice that she likes the fragrance.

Kris probably got it for her @KrisJenner:"UH, not only is @ladygaga 's September Vogue cover STUNNING (I mean Sept best month ever!!) her fragrance is 2DIE4! Beautiful bottle! Delish"

I guess so! I was just overwhelmed by how it was on a whole bunch of websites at one time. I guess it is good that she likes the fragrance too :)

• 2 months later...
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived