💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Celebuzz: Why Lady Gaga is the Queen of Pop

Americano

Featured Posts

As much as we as fans love hearing this stuff, it doesn't mean much since every other magazine/website does this type of stuff just to get attention. Even though it's true, most people will view this as irrelevant as that other magazine naming RiRi the new Diana.

j5va7n.jpg

I actually find that insanely disgusting

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

Question: CELEBUZZ is a good surce or we have to take it like an EXAMINER article written by Jemuel de Silva

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Dylangaga

gaga and diana are more alike than rihanna...what a diss to diana but yes gaga is the queeeeen snatching them weaves and crowns!

:legend: :worship:

One comment :laughga:

Madonna remains the Queen of Pop - she practically invented it.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Right... because Madonna was around in the 1920s, when it was developed...

That makes sense, but it's not really a fair comparison. Brit and Bey were both nearly 10 years into their careers when Gaga debuted.

MMFTE :nails:

degenerate

Ay yai yai. Its not a diss to the other artists in any way. They're just using it as an example to show how fast Gagas career has blossomed in such a short time span.

How are your living quarters prepared for the massive tsunami of tea you spill multiple times on a daily basis

Economy

since when did her albums and singles sell more than Britneys and Beyonces combined? :huh:

GAGA sold 110 million records... i think Britney and Beyonce combined have more than that

And Katy Perry if im not mistaken already beat also has two songs with over 6 million sales

Where are they gettin this info???

I Can't believed it. paparazzi video is coming true :udidnt: "we love you, gaga" + "gaga is innocent"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived