4th Time Around 5,069 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Damn, the planned but seemingly cancelled Bedtime Stories anniversary edition has been in limbo so long its leaking The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arcanum 5,210 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Oh my. This album makes me travel to the happy times. I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
4th Time Around 5,069 Posted October 9, 2025 Author Share Posted October 9, 2025 6 minutes ago, Bronco said: Damn, the planned but seemingly cancelled Bedtime Stories anniversary edition has been in limbo so long its leaking From what I understand it was going to be released much earlier but there were clearance issues for tracks that were originally intended to be part of it. Regardless I'm happy we will be getting the reissue. Right On Time is beautiful and already clears everything on Veronica Electronica. Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,153 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Pterodactyls were bopping to this song during Pangea when Azealia Banks abandoned Iggy Azalea in a malanga leaf in that one cave because she was albino. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 8 minutes ago, Bronco said: Damn, the planned but seemingly cancelled Bedtime Stories anniversary edition has been in limbo so long its leaking It’s not cancelled or leaked. The song is officially released and the vinyls/CDs can be preordered. https://www.madonna.com/blogs/news/bedtime-stories-the-untold-chapter https://shop.madonna.com/products/bedtime-stories-d-the-untold-chapter-vinyl-postcard-set Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotoriousEden 621 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 5 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said: From what I understand it was going to be released much earlier but there were clearance issues for tracks that were originally intended to be part of it. Regardless I'm happy we will be getting the reissue. Right On Time is beautiful and already clears everything on Veronica Electronica. Do you know where you heard about the clearance issues? I’m trying to figure out why none of the Shep songs or Tupac made it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
4th Time Around 5,069 Posted October 9, 2025 Author Share Posted October 9, 2025 5 minutes ago, NotoriousEden said: Do you know where you heard about the clearance issues? I’m trying to figure out why none of the Shep songs or Tupac made it IDK about Shep but with Tupac I suspect it's an issue with his estate. Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 12 minutes ago, elsamars said: It’s not cancelled or leaked. The song is officially released and the vinyls/CDs can be preordered. https://www.madonna.com/blogs/news/bedtime-stories-the-untold-chapter https://shop.madonna.com/products/bedtime-stories-d-the-untold-chapter-vinyl-postcard-set OO thank you, I missed this while I was out tonight. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,253 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: Pterodactyls were bopping to this song during Pangea when Azealia Banks abandoned Iggy Azalea in a malanga leaf in that one cave because she was albino. We- he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.