TaylorSwift 164,478 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,776 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Another song I'll never listen to because I'm american and will forget about this by the time I have access to it Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 they got teddy swims and teddy tones on the same track???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,448 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 DWAS's records are not safe, I fear Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,875 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Literally the worst combination of artists ever I fear Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,449 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 3 “artists” I can’t stand in one song lol burn it So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.