TaylorSwift 164,434 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,776 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Another song I'll never listen to because I'm american and will forget about this by the time I have access to it Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 they got teddy swims and teddy tones on the same track???? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,438 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 DWAS's records are not safe, I fear 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,866 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Literally the worst combination of artists ever I fear 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,432 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 3 “artists” I can’t stand in one song lol burn it So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.