Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Bruno Mars shares a new post for his 40th birthday


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

RAMROD

he is so real :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyana Rava

Zayum zaddy lookin' good :cheeky:

 

for real though still hot :v:

 

Haus of Taste tag please :gayhat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

He looks very close to dying

With a smile 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

He def used the aging filter, he can’t look this old at just 40.

that's the joke girl :messga:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, nATAH said:

that's the joke girl :messga:

Sorry I’m know I’m so literal sometimes I just thought the comments sounded like people really thought it was him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

BITCH, FORTY?!

Confused Wake Up GIF by The Swoon

how can he be forty already when i'm barely... ... in my early thirties?

tales from the crypt GIF

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Sorry I’m know I’m so literal sometimes I just thought the comments sounded like people really thought it was him.  

No, Gaga got him out of debt, that was last year

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

he could have no teeth and be as wrinkled like a char pei id still chew on his foreskin 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...