Jump to content
music news

Tame Impala earns his first ever entry on the Hot 100


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

robotvoiceinalice

the less you know the better i would have thought would have got their first one, wow :bradley:   honestly cant believe this is their first

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

It begs the question why Dua was so adamant on working with Kevin for RO?! I thought they were huge hit makers :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
17 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

It begs the question why Dua was so adamant on working with Kevin for RO?! I thought they were huge hit makers :ladyhaha:

cus she's probably a big fan, they're quite popular in the UK

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

Wait...this is his first song to ever make it into the Top 100????

:wtfga::abra::oohrightthereyeah::what::icant::billie:

I thought he was super popular and at least had some hits to warrant his demand and reputation in the industry...so is he an industry plant? :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

Amazing song that I stream multiple times a day. 

Shocking that this is his first though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ActualPatient
17 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said:

Wait...this is his first song to ever make it into the Top 100????

yeah! but technically he has credits on songs that have been on top 100... like perfect illusion

If symptom persists, consult your doctor.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, whoresup said:

I thought it was a band not one person 

Tame Impala is a "musical project" by Kevin Parker. It's just him recording, writing, and producing pretty much everything. But not a band. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
2 hours ago, Lord Mayhem said:

I thought he was super popular and at least had some hits to warrant his demand and reputation in the industry...so is he an industry plant? :ladyhaha:

His album has been on the BB200 chart for over 4 years, many albums by artists who have reached #1 on the Hot 100 do not have such longevity.

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...