Caothan Mcbride 1,341 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I’m going myself to the concert for the first time , my two friends couldn’t get tickets lol , Is anyone else going herself or is it just me bit embarrassed but couldn’t miss it for the world and what do you even do when you go yourself Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,112 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 1 hour ago, Caothan Mcbride said: I’m going myself to the concert for the first time , my two friends couldn’t get tickets lol , Is anyone else going herself or is it just me bit embarrassed but couldn’t miss it for the world and what do you even do when you go yourself Please do not be embarrassed. It is perfectly fine to go to events by yourself. My interests are different compared to my husbands, my friends and my family so, most of the time, I go to events by myself because why should I miss out on the things I love? I wish I was the person to go and join strangers groups, but my anxiety won’t allow it, but I’m content being on my own so I just have a couple of drinks to ease any pre-existing nerves and head to my seat early to beat the last minute rush. Or if I am in a city that I haven’t been before, I have a nice wander around to see the sights before getting ready for the event. You will have the best time and you will have made memories In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,568 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I'm going, heading over after work. And as someone who regularly goes to gigs of all sizes as a solo attendee. Don't feel embarrassed, you won't be the only person doing so. And no one cares that you're flying solo. With seated gigs, I get there with enough time to grab a drink, merch and get to my seat before the show starts. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,514 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I went to the chromatica ball in London by myself, I had such a great night! I arrived just in time to grab a couple of drinks and some merch. Got chatting to the guy in the seat next to me who had also gone alone. We danced and sang all night. You’ll have a blast she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,234 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Enjoy Teeth Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 As a solo techno enjoyer I think it’s totally fine. I would love to go to a Gaga concert alone tbh. Enjoy your show Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.