ANVEEROY 66,867 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 Select one! vs vs READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,867 Posted October 6, 2025 Author Share Posted October 6, 2025 Mayhem so low? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,788 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 Despite seeing Mayhem a few days ago, I had to remind myself Scheiße was on the setlist Joanne I think. I didn't see BTWB Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bowlcutchris 206 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 During BTWB it was great in the story of the show, a great (first) finale before TEOG and MTN For JWT, it felt surreal with knowing how BTWB had to be cut short, I loved it For TMB, the added sound of heels clicking against the tables was SO c*nty and it really wraps up the first numbers so good. It is so hard to try and rank the three because they each have their own context IMO. I do wish it was included in TCB cause I feel the theme of the show worked for it but I love any time she includes the song, I go feral Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JINNOCIDE 3,840 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 No Enigma? The giant robot is a serve STAN RINA SAWAYAMA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,383 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 You forgot Enigma tour Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,788 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 Just now, faysalaaa said: You forgot Enigma tour We all did Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,731 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 Born This Way Ball is forever iconic especially during the bridge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted October 6, 2025 Share Posted October 6, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,867 Posted October 7, 2025 Author Share Posted October 7, 2025 1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said: No Enigma? The giant robot is a serve 1 hour ago, faysalaaa said: You forgot Enigma tour should we count Enigma as a tour? I thought that's a residency... READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,907 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 The Coachella one from 2017 was lit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,109 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Joanne World Tour with the stage moving reveal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,401 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Joanne World Tour i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,207 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 They were all great, sadly I didn't get to see BTWB Live, but I did see the JWT and I completely lost my sh*t when she stood there like a legion general and ICH SCHLEIBAN AUSTA BE CLAIR started playing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,635 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Honorable mention to coachella 2017 Really captured the underground militant protest vibe of the song Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.