Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Lana Del rey Smitten WIth Her Husband, Asks If He Is Cute


RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult

If I hadn’t seen the Ride music video I’d think that man did some Louisiana voodoo on her to make her want him that bad. But Miss Lizzie Grant is exactly where she wants to be fr :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

Only wrong answers

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Only wrong answers

And thats when all her fans scream YESSSS to her 

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Quentin
1 hour ago, insight said:

that's a trap question 

Just like her music, so fast-paced and electronic trap

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
Link to post
Share on other sites

hamartia

What can I say, there's something about a man with a leathery, skin-cancer glow :classy: 

"I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025)
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo

their breakup is on my 2025 bingo card

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Creyk
11 hours ago, hamartia said:

What can I say, there's something about a man with a leathery, skin-cancer glow :classy: 

 

13 hours ago, Kimmo said:

The crowd lying to her:

yes-david-rose.gif

It's so funny how people are like body positivity this, don't judge a book by it's cover that, but the moment a pop girl dares to date a man who is not a supermodel the claws come out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Creyk said:

 

It's so funny how people are like body positivity this, don't judge a book by it's cover that, but the moment a pop girl dares to date a man who is not a supermodel the claws come out.

It's more to she is marrying a MAGA than physical stuffs imho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, hamartia said:

What can I say, there's something about a man with a leathery, skin-cancer glow :classy: 

“Down by the bayou by you
Where the baby alligators play
No one talks to me like you do
Or takes care of us so good this way
I apologize in advance for what they'll say about the lines on your face
They're a road map of your lovely life
Hope they extend you a little grace
The grace you've extended me knowing things
The grace no one gave you all of your life”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...