Jump to content
performance

London N2: The Dead Dance played after Disease


RainOnGaga

Featured Posts

DavidLuis198

I dare her to do a The Dead Dance jumpscare right after singing The Dead Dance!

I don't know how to write in english
Link to post
Share on other sites

ActualPatient

she needs to do this mid-shallow. or in between to acoustics lmao

If symptom persists, consult your doctor.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

I’m so confused

 

how many times in the show does she perform this song now ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

ReplayBoss

Does anyone have a clip where it transitions from Disease to TDD? Would love to see the transition.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ActualPatient said:

she needs to do this mid-shallow. or in between to acoustics lmao

The audience when she puts it between the piano songs:

Pedro Pascal Laughing GIF by Crafture

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Why has she turned this into the new rick rolling

Girl is so unserious 😂

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Omegahedron

I was there. It was only a short snippet. I was only going to be mad if that was in lieu of a full performance (which it wasn't). Everyone was happy with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...