monketsharona 90,850 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,724 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 ACT II confirmed?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,419 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 last night the ARTPOP save ma life So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,182 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 me and lewis are on the same wavelength thank god she remembers ARTPOP everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,877 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 ARTPOP > Mayhem I am glad she agrees. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 4 minutes ago, Creyk said: ARTPOP > Mayhem I am glad she agrees. Well, fortunately, she didn’t say that and, if she did, she’d be wrong We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolTrainerTerry 1,573 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 She can respond to these messages?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 No offense but I’m kinda over all these ARTPOP talks. I mean Ok we get it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lextyr97 20,849 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 8 minutes ago, Creyk said: ARTPOP > Mayhem I am glad she agrees. Listened to ARTPOP without the songs I don’t like and Mayhem start to finish today. Mayhem clears HARD. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robert 342 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 Am I the only one that thinks that ARTPOP is her worst and most overrated album? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,347 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 1 minute ago, Robert said: Am I the only one that thinks that ARTPOP is her worst and most overrated album? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robert 342 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 11 minutes ago, elsamars said: No offense but I’m kinda over all these ARTPOP talks. I mean Ok we get it. I agree. ARTPOP act 2 will never happen. Why she should release a second version of an album that came out 12 years ago ?!? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,765 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 5 minutes ago, Robert said: I agree. ARTPOP act 2 will never happen. Why she should release a second version of an album that came out 12 years ago ?!? It doesn’t matter when the original album came out, what matters is that she would probably rerecord the demos and that would take the soul and meaning out of the songs because there’s no way she would sing Brooklyn Nights with the same energy as in 2012-3. My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,042 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 Jk. Glad she remembered AP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,768 Posted October 2, 2025 Share Posted October 2, 2025 No shade to Gaga but I feel like she says “she’s hurting” every album. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.