Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Nicki Minaj (Coke) attacks Bey’s children


Addison Rae

Featured Posts

Addison Rae

Another day, another drug induced rant from the “Stupid Hoe” rapper. The 50 year old self proclaimed “Barbie” lashes out on X at Jay Z and Beyonce, bringing up their children in the process. This comes shortly after spending her son’s birthday threatening and insulting Cardi B’s young babies online. 

https://x.com/nickiminaj/status/1973434976520876417?s=46

https://x.com/popfusionhq/status/1973437710250692752?s=46

IMG-1144.jpg

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Papa Bear has a happy life and childhood but oof with parents like his... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackaroo

Work it out on a remix :glamourpuss:

or at a fashion show 

edit: just looked at Nicki’s X acc… she appears to be in full blown psychosis mode. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Elohim
5 minutes ago, Gentleman in Red said:

She’s Azealia Banks 2.0 at this point. 

Azealia’s IQ is definitely higher than Nicki’s, thats for sure.

Azealia’s roasts are shakespearian masterpieces next to Nicki’s filthy mouth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
16 minutes ago, Addison Rae said:

The 50 year old

I had to Google this :neyde:

She's 42

Still older than I thought and too old to be acting like this

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Nicki confuses me. Like how does she get so angry when coked up

 

I used to just spread my legs when coked up

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

Oh this bitch! Always messing with babies, first with Kylie's daughter Stormi, then with Cardi's daughter, and now with Beyoncé's. I hope all these babies unite and finish her off!!!!  Like some kinda Rugrats vs. Angelica style.

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I having a stroke? Who the hell are Camel and Rat and Desiree? I would have had no idea this tweet was about Bey without being told :deadbanana:

⚡🐲
Link to post
Share on other sites

LG2008
29 minutes ago, Gentleman in Red said:

She’s Azealia Banks 2.0 at this point. 

At least Azealia's comments are a good read lol

Nicki just writes trash

Link to post
Share on other sites

MoonstoneAura

she just can't stand the thought of not being a disgusting human being for once doesn't she

you're so art deco out on the floor
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
35 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Am I having a stroke? Who the hell are Camel and Rat and Desiree? I would have had no idea this tweet was about Bey without being told :deadbanana:

Camel = Jay

Rat = Bey

Desiree = Roc Nation CEO

Onika = Burgers 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...