Ployd 877 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Leaked phone call is all over twitter with Cardi B threating Ice Spice and calling, who just worked with her on her new album, and Nicki Minaj a p*ssy. https://x.com/FemaleRapLIVE/status/1972907485037277694 Looks like old girl is crashing out over the end of her career. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,722 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Nothing new My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 10 hours ago, Ployd said: Looks like old girl is crashing out over the end of her career. I’m sensing you are a barb? Her career is doing fine insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NemoMyName 2,396 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Sorry but in a era when AI can replace/mask anyone voice? in a era where nicki minaj fans are beyond deranged? sure... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,635 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 1 hour ago, NemoMyName said: Sorry but in a era when AI can replace/mask anyone voice? in a era where nicki minaj fans are beyond deranged? sure... Its the way yall never hold cardi accountable for anything Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,744 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Why latto 😭 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,350 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 20 minutes ago, RenegAde said: Its the way yall never hold cardi accountable for anything I can assure you 99% of people do not care enough to consider things like “holding people accountable” for like…things that don’t remotely concern them lol that’s stan brain. Like I clicked here bc I was morbidly curious after seeing Nicki’s odd tweets last night and can agree it’s worth it to consider AI when stan wars especially involving ms Minaj tend to get notoriously insane Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpiritBunny 3,690 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Imagine if a pop girl did this. They would never be able to live it down. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,635 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 10 minutes ago, Ziggy said: I can assure you 99% of people do not care enough to consider things like “holding people accountable” for like…things that don’t remotely concern them lol that’s stan brain. Like I clicked here bc I was morbidly curious after seeing Nicki’s odd tweets last night and can agree it’s worth it to consider AI when stan wars especially involving ms Minaj tend to get notoriously insane AI is pretty easy to identify for now and that voice doesnt sound like AI. Its clearly cardi sounding like crackhead crashing out also if this was AI some cardi fan could have surely debunked it by now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,635 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 11 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said: Imagine if a pop girl did this. They would never be able to live it down. Imagine if nicki did this. Cardi gets away with A LOT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,412 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 leaked private phone call = cancel cardi? lmfaooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,455 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 I'm old enough to remember when male rappers were shooting each other in turf wars and american rap was divided by coastal rivalries. Y'all clutching pearls over this really live in a bubble. This is just a woman having a bitch on the phone. Its not like Diddy having Tupac shot. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,327 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 1 hour ago, NemoMyName said: Sorry but in a era when AI can replace/mask anyone voice? in a era where nicki minaj fans are beyond deranged? sure... it wasn't AI Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,666 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 2 minutes ago, Bronco said: I'm old enough to remember when male rappers were shooting each other in turf wars and american rap was divided by coastal rivalries. Omg how old are you? I thought u were on your 20s even 30s Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,455 Posted September 30, 2025 Share Posted September 30, 2025 Just now, Rahrahbitchson said: Omg how old are you? I thought u were on your 20s even 30s Nearly 30. Tupac got shot in 96 😂 I got brought up by cousins who were into rap so knew all about it even though he was dead when I was sentient. And then you have the fact that the rivalries extended into the early 00s and the rise of Em and 50 (**** knows how 50 is still alive with the **** he talks about diddy). I was an eminem kid 😂 The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.