Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Shakira will release "Zoo" on October 10th


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

written by: Ed Sheeran, Blake Slatkin, and Shakira
produced by: Slatkin, Alex (A.C.) Castillo, Shakira, Ed Sheeran.

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

It already sounds like a hit :lolly: I mean, we all know it was hard to top Try Everything, that song is a classic, so empowering and inspiring, but this sounds like a decent song for a sequel

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

I looove. Can't wait for the movie too

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

I looove. Can't wait for the movie too

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...