Jump to content
celeb

Rihanna debuts daughter


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Debuted at #3 on the Baby Hot 100 

The name is a choice but rocki for short is quite cute! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

I'm giving it about 15 months :cheeky::brat:

My bet is 9 months and 3 days

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

BryannaLoren
7 minutes ago, spookytanooki said:

NOBODY makes babies as often as Rihanna

Imagine she used this time to make r9 🔥 /j

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

I'm making babies up in here

All night (uh huh)

I don't know who you think I am I am I am I am :neyde:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

undebut it, insert it back in :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers

Oh it's actually cute and talented.  :giveup:

Blue Ivy and that other one with the Kardashian and the annoying rapper know it's over for them.  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill
19 minutes ago, BryannaLoren said:

Imagine she used this time to make r9 🔥 /j

She's waiting for child 9

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
46 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said:

The name is a choice...:icant:

 

really? it's kinda normal compared to some of these other celebs :air: 

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...