Jump to content
new video

Madison Beer - yes baby


Joshua James

Featured Posts

codymonster

This is a bop :cryga: The production goes so hard and I love the layering and coming and going of the different sounds. The song, sonically, has a lot of depth. 
The lyrics are quite simple, but honestly, it's sexy, it's fun, and it works for me. She's proven she can write and sing a beautiful piece of music, so I'm all for her unleashing her full pop persona in this new era :vegas:  I do wish she would have had a moment in the video where she did full choreography though rather than just writhing around for the whole thing :icega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have prayed for her Espresso, I hope it finally comes.

it's giving Suspiria if they were cunť magic witches instead of dark magic

Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005

I’m kind of bummed that this is going to be her last EDM song for this era. But she’s the artist in the end of the day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...