Sepsami 21,210 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Hey y'all Yesterday my niece and her friends (theyre all around 12-13) were showing me their cute TikTok dances and videos they made and I, being the supportive guncle I am, was cheering them on. They were really excited talking about the trends and dances they were doing, and they are all really into Wednesday. So since we were all vibing I asked them if they had done the Wednesday dance yet and I kid you not All of them, including my niece, awkward smiled and looked away and started talking about something else. I did NOT expect that reaction and it honestly ate me up, I felt so uncool in a splitsecond like I was back in early high school. I thought Wednesday was cool?? I just felt like sharing this. Thots? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,889 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Oh no Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 61,000 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Honey if it ain't in fortnite, they are not gonna know it This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,863 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 If they're all really into Wednesday then what's the problem? Maybe they're just being brats because they don't want to admit their uncle is cool (or whatever tf they say these days) I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Oh no Their reaction implies that the dead dance is uncool and maybe cringe. Please refrain yourself from mentioning it again if you want to stay as the cool uncle. They defused the situation quickly for you this time but they might not be forgiving if it happens again. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,891 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 I played the song for my nephew and nieces. ACTUAL REACTIONS Youngest niece ‘BORING. ITS SO BORING’ My older nephew ‘The eden song is better’ The other niece ‘‘ #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dutch 95,843 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Maybe they just didn't understand what you are talking about since the song is a huge flop (just kidding) and you literally asked them to dance like a dead person... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,799 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Do the The Dead Dance Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 10 minutes ago, elsamars said: Oh no Their reaction implies that the dead dance is uncool and maybe cringe. Please refrain yourself from mentioning it again if you want to stay as the cool uncle. They defused the situation quickly for you this time but they might not be forgiving if it happens again. The Dead Dance found dead in the ditch of irrelevancy #thankstim #thanksobama Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 they gave you ignore her She drinks reaction. Thats It, its over, pack your things. Dead dance Is dead Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.