Blackout19 16,392 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 which album cover from Rihanna is your favorite? mine is Talk That Talk. i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,321 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 I hate text on album covers but I thought this artwork was so beautiful at the time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,383 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Good Bitch Gone Mad So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panchecco 17,905 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 ANTI is just breathtaking LOUD is iconic and I also really liked Unapologetic even though it would've looked better if the actually wrote the song titles on her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,185 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 You're telling me Rih hasnt made music in a decade yet has 8 albums??? No wonder she was the queen of hits, she was popping them out like she was Katy making scandals Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,091 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Unapologetic! I’m surprised TTT is winning this, I think that’s one of the worst actually I do like TTT deluxe cover is very Rihanna in the 10s Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,488 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Loud was just iconic. I remember the era so vividly. Felt like everyone had that album cover on a primark t shirt or jumper and exclusively wore it with tan chinos 😂 The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,696 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 ANTi closely followed by Loud Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Versace 8,085 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 LOUD era was everything, including the album cover. I know now looking back the colorful wig trends of the early 2010’s can come across tacky or outdated but to this day I feel like Rihanna is one of the few people who looks amazing in ruby red hair color and can make it look timeless. Red is her color. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.