Jump to content
question

Your favorite Britney Spears album cover?


Blackout19

Which album cover?  

62 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • …Baby One More Time
      0
    • Oops!… I Did It Again
      11
    • Britney
      11
    • In The Zone
      17
    • Blackout
      6
    • Circus
      11
    • Femme Fatale
      4
    • Britney Jean
      1
    • Glory
      1


Featured Posts

Anderson123

In The Zone obvs. Best album and album cover but they're all kinda meh.

Blackout is very graphic design is my passion 2006. :icant:

Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
7 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I have such a vivid memory of In the Zome first being announced as Get In the Zone with a cover that was a slightly wider crop of that image.

Love both, but I think they chose the right crop in the end

NC0xNTgyLmpwZWc.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...