Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
throwback

‘143’ turns 1 year old


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Katy-Perry-VMA-66e2b32deca7f__700.jpg

KP-Mera.jpg
GTME7m8XIAA2_Ce.jpg

The album debuted at #6 on the Billboard 200 and spent 2 weeks on the chart.

It has accumulated 260M streams during its first year on Spotify.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami

I really thought it was older for some reason, it truly was dead on arrival. I hope she finds the inspiration to release something better next time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah something something dead on arrival

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

YOUR JOB'S A JOKE, YOU'RE BROKE, YOUR LOVE LIFE'S D.O.AYYYYYYYYY

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~Ɐ
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Honestly the album is not THAT bad. But yeah, it’s not good :sharon: I will never understand why she chose to work with Puke… 🤮 if the album was amazing, I would be mad but I kind of would understand her and her desperation… but 143 is not it at all

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hydrangea

Can’t help but notice the world is in a much worse place since this was unleashed upon us all

Looking down at my $t loser misery
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, could have just been an EP with Crush/Lifetimes/All the Love/Nirvana/Wonder and a comeback hits tour 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...