Ricalderone 80 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Basically it's the same with the 2020 Urban Outfitters release, the only difference is the hype sticker. EDIT: more difference on the vinyl sleeve which is matte, the 2020 UO release is glossy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack3257 864 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Where can I buy one? Just started collecting vinyls a year ago when I got a record player as a graduation gift, and TFM has been top of my wishlist!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PatrickMonster 6,957 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 3 minutes ago, Jack3257 said: Where can I buy one? Just started collecting vinyls a year ago when I got a record player as a graduation gift, and TFM has been top of my wishlist!!! Sorry I think its sold out everywhere by now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhiannon 1,798 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 I'm so glad I bought it, it sold out so quick ! I received a confirmation that it's on its way and I can't wait to receive it ! I also bought the BTW red vinyl ! But what scares me is the first picture of the coke bottle green vinyl, it seems like the sticker was not placed properly ! R. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,935 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 23 minutes ago, Jack3257 said: Where can I buy one? Just started collecting vinyls a year ago when I got a record player as a graduation gift, and TFM has been top of my wishlist!!! You can find it on discogs for about, idk, a mortgage it's not THAAAT bad Still the only album I dont have Teen distortion | survived abortion Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tlittlemonster 2,501 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 27 minutes ago, Jack3257 said: Where can I buy one? Just started collecting vinyls a year ago when I got a record player as a graduation gift, and TFM has been top of my wishlist!!! I think this specific variant is sold out but if you go on her site, you can find a lot of her vynils. Think it's under Collections (it's not the easiest to navigate tbh) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JOLT 1,744 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 14 minutes ago, HeAteMyh3art said: Still the only album I dont have same, I need it so bad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,542 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 35 minutes ago, Rhiannon said: I'm so glad I bought it, it sold out so quick ! I received a confirmation that it's on its way and I can't wait to receive it ! I also bought the BTW red vinyl ! But what scares me is the first picture of the coke bottle green vinyl, it seems like the sticker was not placed properly ! I thought the same, but it's because of the white vinyl liner that's laying underneath, the record is transluscent. The sticker is placed properly Ok, so the biggest difference so far is glossy vs. matte finish of record sleeves. I need a side by side color comparison, I already have my UO opened and I love small differences in pressings, idk if i should open the french one... ...has anybody seen my disco stick? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,939 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Ricalderone said: ugh this cover is so fckin iconic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panchecco 17,905 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 I'm so excited about this, I was so sad I didn't manage to get a 2020 pressing for this and I thought I would never be able to own one Can't wait to add it to my collection Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhiannon 1,798 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 41 minutes ago, Ophelia said: I thought the same, but it's because of the white vinyl liner that's laying underneath, the record is transluscent. The sticker is placed properly Ok, so the biggest difference so far is glossy vs. matte finish of record sleeves. I need a side by side color comparison, I already have my UO opened and I love small differences in pressings, idk if i should open the french one... Oh you’re right, thank you ! I spent so long looking at the picture trying to figure it out and thought they didn’t glue the sticker at the right place I would love to see the small differences between the two pressings too ! R. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
meltedplastic 915 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 ok its ugly im glad i didnt get it can they just reissue the fame monster on black vinyl please like enough with the cheap colored pressings that arent audiophile quality... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,531 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 5 hours ago, Jack3257 said: Where can I buy one? Just started collecting vinyls a year ago when I got a record player as a graduation gift, and TFM has been top of my wishlist!!! discogs is basically the Ebay of music, just double check you're buying the right release lol mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanjo 2,297 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Is it known if it’s 180 gram? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,181 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 crashing those scalper prices on ebay, love to see it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.