princedeeblebleble 3,971 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I loved messy, but none of these songs pulled me in sadly most of them felt like unfinished work demos and the lyrical content was.. cringe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,740 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I'd never heard her previous albums so didn't really know what to expect although I'd got used to her style from her recent new singles. It's not anything different from what a lot of UK indie songwriters are making but she really sings from the heart and sells the authenticity. My ultimate faves are Post Sex Clarity, Not Like That Anymore and Who F**king Cares? She also put out an edition containing a just-written track called Blisters which was quite good too. She's clearly one of those artists that makes new music all the time but she'd maybe benefit by sitting on it a bit longer. She definitely needs more promo too. Not Like That Anymore is such a hit waiting to happen but it didn't even chart because the public didn't know it existed. If she's not handled properly, she could just be another one hit wonder as Messy is still the only track that's stuck and that was from her last album. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JSRD 274 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 On 9/19/2025 at 9:20 AM, Bradley said: In my opinion, she represents what older generations dislike about younger generations. I'm sorry but self-loathing as a musical theme is not something I could easily get into. I feel like an old man because I totally agree with this 😆 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 805 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 On 9/20/2025 at 2:40 AM, Addison Rae said: song of the year which one? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,533 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 9 hours ago, JSRD said: I feel like an old man because I totally agree with this 😆 I'm sure there are many young people who feel this way about the 'aesthetic' and 'branding' too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 Well that's a try hard tracklist if I ever saw one, why is it formatted like that? Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
highwayunicorn9 193 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 Not to be that girl but… yall are haters. This album is really good, Dealers, Spiders, and Post Sex Clarity are absolutely fabulous. Spiders is my fav Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 4 minutes ago, highwayunicorn9 said: Not to be that girl but… yall are haters. This album is really good, Dealers, Spiders, and Post Sex Clarity are absolutely fabulous. Spiders is my fav Escusy mwah its d£aler, SPIDERS and Post Sex Clarity Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.