Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Lola Young - I'm Only F**king Myself


Bobina

Featured Posts

Lola-20-Young-20-I-E2-80-99m-20-Only-20-

Gtv-Thdp-XEAAa-WEb.jpg

Spoiler

Didn't everyone jump down Chappel's throat for dressing as a blow up doll? :ororomunroe:

 

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
43 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

 

Omg I was literally going to say the same thing lmao :toofunny:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle 4 Ur Life

listening and LOVING.

currently on Walk All Over You. great track.

it’s great to hear someone talented. I also relate to her quirkiness a lot.

”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers
5 hours ago, weed said:

this queen of pop.. excited to listen

F*cking Queen of F*cking Pop F*ck F*ck F*ck oh yes F*ck yes

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bradley

In my opinion, she represents what older generations dislike about younger generations. :anveeroy:

I'm sorry but self-loathing as a musical theme is not something I could easily get into. :anveeroy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LauraPalmer

it’s okay so far but the way the song titles are stylized is really bothering me lmao

i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

I love her so much. She has misogynists pressed just like Meghan Trainor did ten years back. She is such an icon.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
20 hours ago, Bobina said:

Lola-20-Young-20-I-E2-80-99m-20-Only-20-

Gtv-Thdp-XEAAa-WEb.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

Didn't everyone jump down Chappel's throat for dressing as a blow up doll? :ororomunroe:

 

ok just finished this album and honestly this girl is going places i did not expect to like this album as much as i did 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...