monketsharona 90,850 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awrah999 4,433 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 That bridge is unparalleled never identified with any lyric in my lifetime as much as C*M INSIDE ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NemoMyName 2,380 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Explicit version when Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,189 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Her last show in USA until next year I missed her already get ready London! It's your turn (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Definitely for all the Queens in boystown (my old hood) I might need a hero to save me from breaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisboyisamonster 1,275 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 18 minutes ago, RAMROD said: Her last show in USA until next year I missed her already get ready London! It's your turn I'm going October 2nd! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,379 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 I hope to god the UK shows get Joanne songs not Chromatica songs. I'd prefer to hear songs I'd never heard live before The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted September 19, 2025 Author Share Posted September 19, 2025 I hope she does TFM in Paris shows Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom Nook 37,820 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 So is she ending London N1 with Marry The Night or moving on to the next album for the next leg of the tour and saving that for the rescheduled Miami show Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Bronco said: I hope to god the UK shows get Joanne songs not Chromatica songs. I'd prefer to hear songs I'd never heard live before Inb4 yall get L4S Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,379 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Just now, ALGAYDO said: Inb4 yall get L4S If this happens I'm coming for you The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Virgin Ryan 1,556 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 Starry night... part still makes me choke up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RainOnGaga 932 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 i guess next will be Chromatica? Please let it be Chromatica sashay gaga-y!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,297 Posted September 19, 2025 Share Posted September 19, 2025 6 hours ago, RainOnGaga said: i guess next will be Chromatica? Please let it be Chromatica I wonder if she will also end up doing songs from The Fame/Fame Monster that weren't on the tour? Also, for anyone who is better with the math... will she end up reaching the end of her catalog before the tour ends? If so, do we think she will just circle back and start again with ARTPOP? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.