Jump to content
news

Weekday (H&M) drops MAYHEM merch collection


EdX

Featured Posts

  • EdX changed the title to Weekday (H&M) drops MAYHEM merch collection
happymistake

i’ve already spent so much on tour merch and have one or two other shirts i wanted to get but damn i really like some of these, might as well start sending my paychecks to gaga directly at this point :giveup:

when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive
Link to post
Share on other sites

I work for the group so i was aware since 3 months but hey sorry guys, i can’t risk to lose my job for that 😂

In any way, Weekday quality is far superior from Zara 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gagaism
13 minutes ago, nATAH said:

too oversized... i want a muscle fit one 

lol, I think it’s quite the opposite 

I wish they had the orange in oversized fit tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

lol, I think it’s quite the opposite 

I wish they had the orange in oversized fit tbh 

didn't even clock that one cus i hate that shade lol

the ones I liked are oversized :fatcat:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem
36 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

lol, I think it’s quite the opposite 

I wish they had the orange in oversized fit tbh 

Yeah the orange looks like what happens when your clothes shrink in the dryer...not cute :icant:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...