RAMROD 118,256 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
50 Ft Queenie 675 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 What a absolutely bizarre line up. Last year was one of the years I was really impressed and was tempted to go Gaga, Kraftwerk, Beth gibbons, Sara Landry, blonde redhead, gogos wow… Free Palestine 🍉 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
4th Time Around 5,069 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Slayyyter is amazing live, happy to see her here. The line up overall is really boring though. Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,907 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Boys Noize on their twice! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,669 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 surprised taylor isn't on here! mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Damn, I was hoping Florence was gonna perform this (next) year "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,142 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Looks like a fun show. I would go if I had the energy to deal with all that but happy for those going. Anyma getting a special billing seems odd to me. He’s sorta the Rita Ora of EDM, imo. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,727 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 BIGBANG?! OMFG! TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,012 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Nine Inch Nails + Boys Noize, Discloure, Moby and The XX omfg. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JGD 12,101 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Ravechella Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 18 minutes ago, skaxboy said: Anyma getting a special billing seems odd to me. He’s sorta the Rita Ora of EDM, imo. Hardly, he's a spectacle because of his visuals Rita isn't headlining the sphere anytime soon Meow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,932 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Damn this is kinda terrible Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,142 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 43 minutes ago, Zombiecat said: Hardly, he's a spectacle because of his visuals Rita isn't headlining the sphere anytime soon Just to be getting that special billing that No Doubt got last year and Calvin Harris the year before. Even the rumored fanmade lineups for this year had Daft Punk in that spot. I guess I mean in the sense of shooting up to fame and getting booked for big gigs. Prior to the Sphere I’ve personally don’t recall seeing him headlining bigger festivals and events. Or even the clubs and smaller venues that the big name DJ’s play when coming up. I’m not hating or anything, I just hadn’t noticed he was a big deal. The visuals are impressive from what I’ve seen. And it’s great to have high quality visuals that match the music in electronic music. Reminds me of the incredible Amon Tobin shows. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,966 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 1 hour ago, Bobina said: Damn, I was hoping Florence was gonna perform this (next) year hopefully Bieber cancels so we get an actually good show on our screens (and for those who go live) haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,165 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Well imagine going from Gaga to this… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.