💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction when you first heard the tour's cancelled?

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

I felt terrible for Gaga :omg:

But secretly happy for all those people who would brag about going, since I wasn't going to go :omfgaga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got pissed... because my born this way ball was that night... so i was upset already when it was postponed... but then i got really upset... left the dinner table, and went into the bathroom and threw up.... i then huddled into a corner and started crying..... sometimes i still get really upset...

Well I wasn't too sad because I've already seen the BTWBall, but still, I know I would be if mine was cancelled. Also the fact that she was hurt made me sad.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

I was devistated, still am. I can't believe I'll never get to see it live. Today and tomorrow were supposed to be my shows, and I literally feel like I can't function.

:( :hug: // Even though I already went to a show, I felt really sad for Gaga and for all the monsters who never got to see it! I think I was worried too because it made her injury sound worse to me :(

indifference because i had already seen the tour and wasn't planning on seeing it again and there's no reason why i would personally be excited for the show to be continuing since they're all practically the same. a modified outfit is not a draw for me. i lost interest in the tour as soon as i'd seen it, basically.

:omg: WHAT!? I saw the ball in London and wasn't seeing it again, but I still love TBTWB! I think it was because it was such an abrupt end to it, and it ended the BTW era on such a low note :(

I was worried about Gaga for her health and her state of mind. I knew she would be devastated for having to cancel the rest of the tour. She was already upset about having to cancel the one Indonesian date, I can't imagine how she felt having to cancel half of the NA leg. :Kara:

I thought it was an awful rumor at first and didn't believe it because I heard about it on one of the event pages and that someone was making it up to create more drama or that it was a misunderstanding because the day before she had postponed four dates. As time passed that day and more and more sources were confirming the news that Gaga was seriously injured, I was at this point heartbroken. Like many other fans, it was going to be my first Ball and hearing the news that it wasn't going to happen, no matter how much money I spent, no matter much I wished, no matter how good my outfit was or how much I practiced each dance move I wasn't going to see her.

I think it was a few hours later someone poster the Schiesse video of her at Montreal where she broke her hip and screamed in pain that I realized how selfish I was being and that I broke down in tears. At that point it didn't really matter if I got to see her in concert, if I got to get in the Monster Pit, If I got to go onstage for Marry The Night or backstage to meet her, I just wanted her to be healthy and okay, that was what was important in the long run than going to The Born This Way Ball.

ryhanna

Basically this - :omg:

Because Gaga never cancels a show unless she REALLY has to. I knew that if she were forced to cancel the whole tour than her injury must be pretty bad.

Michelle

I thought it was an awful rumor at first and didn't believe it because I heard about it on one of the event pages and that someone was making it up to create more drama or that it was a misunderstanding because the day before she had postponed four dates. As time passed that day and more and more sources were confirming the news that Gaga was seriously injured, I was at this point heartbroken. Like many other fans, it was going to be my first Ball and hearing the news that it wasn't going to happen, no matter how much money I spent, no matter much I wished, no matter how good my outfit was or how much I practiced each dance move I wasn't going to see her.

I think it was a few hours later someone poster the Schiesse video of her at Montreal where she broke her hip and screamed in pain that I realized how selfish I was being and that I broke down in tears. At that point it didn't really matter if I got to see her in concert, if I got to get in the Monster Pit, If I got to go onstage for Marry The Night or backstage to meet her, I just wanted her to be healthy and okay, that was what was important in the long run than going to The Born This Way Ball.

she did NOT break her hip
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

:omg: WHAT!? I saw the ball in London and wasn't seeing it again, but I still love TBTWB! I think it was because it was such an abrupt end to it, and it ended the BTW era on such a low note :(

i mean i wasn't interested in following it and i didn't care that it was still going on because i had already seen it and there was nothing more for me to get from it. i'd rather anticipate what she does next than dwell on something i've seen. it's not like there was a new setlist every night or something i'd really be interesting in seeing. watching a tour evolve through her hairstyles is not really my thing at all. :(

i mean i wasn't interested in following it and i didn't care that it was still going on because i had already seen it and there was nothing more for me to get from it. i'd rather anticipate what she does next than dwell on something i've seen. it's not like there was a new setlist every night or something i'd really be interesting in seeing. watching a tour evolve through her hairstyles is not really my thing at all. :(

Oh, I see what you mean! I wasn't really following it as much after, but I still loved it!

even though I wanted it to end so we could get ARTPOP :toofloppy:

Archived