TaylorSwift 164,440 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Lizzo posted "The definition of "Flop" is evolving in 2025" video on her TikTok: "I always try to be in the cultural zeitgeist. you ain't **, if you ain't in the cultural zeitgeist. That's that's my definition of success. Like people were looking at me and it was like, "Oh, she's mad. She's flopping." Baby, what is flop in 2025? If you're talking about me, my name is in your mouth. I'm not flopping. I got multiple viral sounds on TikTok to my music right now. That's I'm winning" x Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,706 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 2 minutes ago, Teletubby said: I got multiple viral sounds on TikTok to my music right now. That's I'm winning" x Sad that going viral on tiktok has become the standard for what's considered success or flop Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,383 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Girl, you're flopping You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladyabramovic 733 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Who is going to tell her: being a flop is "rapping" about labubu's to try and stay relevant. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aurajandro 154 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 i thought the title said ‘Lizzo is the definition of flop in 2025’ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,776 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 it's really sad what happened with her. I'm not sure if I feel bad for her or for us more though. Never really figured that out lol. Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.