Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Spotify will now allow free users to search and instantly play any track they want


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift



are they doing this to boost the first-day streams for “The Life of a Showgirl”?:stalkga:

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lastpopicon
Just now, RenegAde said:

I've always been able to do this?:laughga:

For PC, yes. But for mobile they forced you into shuffle. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

For PC, yes. But for mobile they forced you into shuffle. 

I just opened spotify on my phone and searched the cure and its playing right now. 

I've never paid for spotify 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I just opened spotify on my phone and searched the cure and its playing right now. 

I've never paid for spotify 

Maybe the feature is already up and running?

I dont think you could do that before, but I have spotify sub, don't quote me on that lol 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

Plastic Flower
30 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Maybe the feature is already up and running?

I dont think you could do that before, but I have spotify sub, don't quote me on that lol 

I think it’s already working. I don’t have a sub and I just played TDD with no shuffle.

Drop it
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Breast
30 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Maybe the feature is already up and running?

I dont think you could do that before, but I have spotify sub, don't quote me on that lol 

Oh my god it IS already running i just checked. I've been waiting for so long bro. There is a god, and she made The Beast :bradley:

Teen distortion | survived abortion
Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius
48 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

For PC, yes. But for mobile they forced you into shuffle. 

That was never the case for me. PC and Phone worked without shuffle. Been able to do it for months and on our work iPad too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon
Just now, Debithius said:

That was never the case for me. PC and Phone worked without shuffle.

Maybe its different in some countries? Have no idea tbh.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius
2 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Maybe its different in some countries? Have no idea tbh.

Idk I am from Sweden and since Spotify is Swedish, maybe that's a thing? Although I doubt it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

Finally! Only took them 84 years...nobody wanted to use it including me :fthis:

So then what's the difference now between paid and free? :awkney:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...