Jump to content
event

The 77th Primetime Emmys


weed

Featured Posts

Hello :vegas: a place to discuss if anyone else is watching

Wins so far:

Seth Rogen - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series (The Studio)

Jean Smart - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series (Hacks)

Hannah Einbinder - Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series (Hacks)

Britt Lower - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (Severance)

Tramell Tillman - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Severance)

Katherine LaNasa - Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (The Pitt)

The Traitors - Outstanding Reality Competition Program

Jeff Hiller - Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Somebody Somewhere)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JRCF29 said:

WOW. Two upsets so far, both on the actress side.

lot of 1st times!! love that for them but also gaggy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

LISA (The White Lotus)
lisa-blackpink-attends-the-77th-primetim

super stunning, loved her in The White Lotus

Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the gist but the $100k donation depending on speech length lmao if I won I would be as long as I want, and I'd say I'm not punishing them, he is! he said it, his own rules! lmao

slay Reba and the rest, beautiful

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never seen Hacks (need to) but I love Hannah, she seems nice and funny

and she gave a Queen's acceptance :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...