TaylorSwift 164,468 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 2:22:04 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,655 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 It sounds pretty good. I still wish she released all the songs from coachella 2024. Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,468 Posted September 14, 2025 Author Share Posted September 14, 2025 4 minutes ago, GregJA said: It sounds pretty good. I still wish she released all the songs from coachella 2024. 'Beat It Up' surfaced online a few months ago. she was dropped by label at the beginning of the year and it seems she hasn't found a new one so that's probably why she didn't release it. Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,492 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 I read the title with “David Guetta debuts new collaboration with…” and I was “not Bebe Rexha not Bebe Rexha not Bebe Rexha”…… and obviously it’s with Bebe Rexha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,655 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 5 hours ago, Teletubby said: 'Beat It Up' surfaced online a few months ago. she was dropped by label at the beginning of the year and it seems she hasn't found a new one so that's probably why she didn't release it. Oh I never knew the song surfaced. I may need to hunt for it... I did know the label thing though Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.