Jump to content
music news

Cardi B's signed album is now available on DoorDash


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

I’m living for this roll out honestly. 

This, the in store meet ups, the street pop ups. It feels very old school in a refreshing way.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Love an artists who is just not posting 2 or 3 insta stories and tiktoks  to promote an album these days :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

I’m living for this roll out honestly. 

This, the in store meet ups, the street pop ups. It feels very old school in a refreshing way.  

This-- it feels fun and very her. Let's see if it works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola Soraya

People may call it "payola"/"desperation" etc. but to me it ties in with the album name. From the court house version album cover to the impromptu street promo, it feels on brand for her and authentic. Cardi is indeed the drama, but in a good way! :kara: I love how unserious she is. 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

She's so fun, love her insane personality and visuals, and I just wish I could get into her music cause I can't sadly :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...