Jump to content
game

Nintendo Direct 12th September


River

Featured Posts

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me Animal Crossing and nobody has to get hurt.

I’m gonna be so forreal, I rarely tune into these and I’m scared that they’re going to announce the next Animal Crossing and I won’t be there to witness it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I promised myself I’m not buying the switch 2 until the new Zelda arrives. I’ll be here for the next 3 years probably

I'm hoping it's not like Twilight Princess and Breathe of the Wild when they get released at the end of the consoles cycle. 

Don't visit my profile
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie
19 minutes ago, NemoMyName said:

Mario 40th Anniversary annoucement, possibly a new 3D platformer

Really would love that but I feel like DK took that spot. I don't expect a new 3D mario for years. But I'm honestly fine with that bc DK is so good. 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NemoMyName said:

Mario 40th Anniversary annoucement, possibly a new 3D platformer

rumors talking about a new version of all stars, with a Switch 2 version + Galaxy 2 as dlc/upgrade

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mister G said:

I just wanna know where the f*** is Metroid Prime 4? Like Samus is my gurl and they keep messing with the timeline of release starting back to 2017. :traumatica:

 

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I don't think that will ever come out at this point tbh :franminervini:

It got rated (final) yesterday in Brazil 

I would expect it to be a main focus 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm so far kinda mehh

was hopping mario galaxy 2 was given as a dlc for the superstars collection

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The Yoshi game looks soo good omg

Yes!!

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

alsemanche

Powerwash Simulator :ladyhaha: why is he talking like it's the most anticipated game of the year fhjdjdnx

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...