Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
series

Updated - Monster: The Ed Gein Story - Official Trailer


Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

It's actually much less sexualised than the posters made it seem. Do we still hate Ryan Murphy for making this?

Updated:

The acting looks terrific tbh :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

Oh this is going to make my stomach turn :nooo: I’m not ready!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

AgusPop

I love Charlie Hunnam. At first I thought he was too pretty to be that monster, but the trailer reassured me. He's an incredible actor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bradley
16 hours ago, BrandyFinest said:

more ryan murphy slop, no one moved

 

15 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

It's lit. I'm sat. I moved. 

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

dollardays
13 hours ago, nATAH said:

we hate ryan murphy for a whole list of reasons 

What are the reasons? Genuinely asking 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Bradley changed the title to Updated - Monster: The Ed Gein Story - Official Trailer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...