Guest Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 11 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said: Oh dang I think they were either already there or near there on the European leg. The tour is great, the visuals and music video were all made by the same creatives that made the Mayhem album art Wait what - Imma need to follow them on their socials lol really want to see them Oh the same ones? Interesting! The MV is truly amazing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 25, 2025 Share Posted September 25, 2025 On 9/5/2025 at 12:33 PM, nATAH said: i will pay someone a million dollars to mash this up with a gaga song btw Ok done, do you accept PayPal or Venmo? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,680 Posted September 25, 2025 Share Posted September 25, 2025 2 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said: Ok done, do you accept PayPal or Venmo? mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JSRD 274 Posted September 25, 2025 Share Posted September 25, 2025 I thought I was the only Gaga/Nin Stan!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,561 Posted September 25, 2025 Share Posted September 25, 2025 26 minutes ago, JSRD said: I thought I was the only Gaga/Nin Stan!!! Nope, not as long as I am here Alongside Depeche Mode they are my fav artists ...has anybody seen my disco stick? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,012 Posted September 25, 2025 Share Posted September 25, 2025 Ugh this is so good. Imagine an album with Gaga + Watt + Cirkut + NIN + Boys Noize. Give me a DISEASE inspired album and I’m soldddd. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.