Petie Estie 5,776 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 A bop tbh. Exactly what I would want from a modern NIN song. Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Love them. Oh wow and that video ....???? Slaps. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,674 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 gaga and trent pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,674 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 i will pay someone a million dollars to mash this up with a gaga song btw mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nano 3,744 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 10 minutes ago, nATAH said: gaga and trent pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee One day You chew beef, I wear meat. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 28 minutes ago, Nano said: One day Oh hi king Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,142 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 I had to miss this show because I flew out to go see Mayhem. Im very tempted to go to one of the LA shows in a few weeks. Im excited for the movie because I love Tron and the visuals look great. Plus NIN! The only issue is Jared Leto. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Love this ****ing song, love NIN, love Trent, Lady Gaga why tf haven’t you collabed yet gonna be wearing a bunch of Gaga merch to the show this month at the rail and pray Trent sees and the stars align and IDK fun fact, the creative team who made this MV worked on a bunch of Mayhems visuals and the Disease MV Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 13 minutes ago, skaxboy said: I had to miss this show because I flew out to go see Mayhem. Im very tempted to go to one of the LA shows in a few weeks. Im excited for the movie because I love Tron and the visuals look great. Plus NIN! The only issue is Jared Leto. If you haven’t seen NIN, and you can afford it, please try to go, they’re incredible live. I’m going to one of those shows myself Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 8 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said: If you haven’t seen NIN, and you can afford it, please try to go, they’re incredible live. I’m going to one of those shows myself Not a super fan of them as in Gaga stan level, but still am. Are they on tour? I don't think they're coming to Spain Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,101 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Shame Jared Leto is so involved with the new Tron. The new soundtrack is gonna slap tho. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
QueenMortuana 1,219 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 So glad he's working with Boys Noize. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 1 hour ago, elegidadedios said: Not a super fan of them as in Gaga stan level, but still am. Are they on tour? I don't think they're coming to Spain Oh dang I think they were either already there or near there on the European leg. The tour is great, the visuals and music video were all made by the same creatives that made the Mayhem album art Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lance13 1,250 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 LOVE!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nano 3,744 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 2 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said: If you haven’t seen NIN, and you can afford it, please try to go, they’re incredible live. I’m going to one of those shows myself I saw them last week and wow. The whole group is extremely talented. The intensity and power of their music is unbelievable. So cathartic. You chew beef, I wear meat. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.