💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

RQ: Lady Gaga High Times Cover

SSION

Featured Posts

My cousin thought it'd be cool if Gaga covered High Times Magazine since she is an advocate for marijuana. I was seeing if someone could take a picture of Gaga the is or could be interpreted as marijuana related and edit the photo to make a real/fake cover for High Times.

I understand it could take some time so it doesn't really need to be done but I thought it would could to be seen done.

Mmmm... You know Gaga is kinda a powser when talking and being with the real marijuana people.

why would you say that? In an interview she was talking about being blazed when she came up with the firewoke boobies idea

why would you say that? In an interview she was talking about being blazed when she came up with the firewoke boobies idea

All the marijuana hardcore lovers would be so pissed that Gaga has a column in it.

They would say she is a powser and she's only for attention seeking, etc, etc

All the marijuana hardcore lovers would be so pissed that Gaga has a column in it.

They would say she is a powser and she's only for attention seeking, etc, etc

haha I think quiet the opposite. I showed all my stoner friends that interview and princess high and they loved it and thought it was funny. Stoners arent really that sectoral but I'm sure there is a few out there who think that

Archived