BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
socotra 3,357 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Hopefully at a chalet in the Alps Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 they need to cast me already Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,719 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I thought it was gonna be in the Mediterranean? Did they switch now? Either way...can't wait...S4 is gonna have record ratings...bookmark me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 2 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said: I thought it was gonna be in the Mediterranean? Did they switch now? Either way...can't wait...S4 is gonna have record ratings...bookmark me The South of France is Mediterranean... But since they kinda already did that on season 2, I feel like the mountain could be an interesting change? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,045 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I was hoping they’d do somewhere in the Caribbean or something. Excited for a new season anyway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,719 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: I was hoping they’d do somewhere in the Caribbean or something. Excited for a new season anyway. South Africa, Brazil, Australia all would have been cool locations but with a Hotel themed show..the possibilities are endless for new settings for future seasons Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 They're gonna do a jet-set Cannes-St. Tropez thing I guess. Cute but idk I'd like somewhere less Euro-Mediterranean or at least Northern Spain or Crete instead. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I have yet to see Season 3. I liked Seasons 1 and 2 and they were ok but based on the hype I thought sh!t was going to happen or something idk some kind of twist or whatever. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 They weren’t brave enough for making it in Rio If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Maybe not necessarily White Lotus—although I wouldn't be opposed to it—but I'd love to see Gaga get cast in one of these shows/movies with a star-studded ensemble cast. Most of her filmography consists of two-handers with another actor, but I'd love to see her branch out and try different things. I guess House of Gucci was a star-studded cast, but I like to pretend that movie doesn't exist 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,799 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 So we're about to see the biggest ****s the show has shown so far. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 if theo james aint in it, i aint watching season 3 was a snoozefest Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.