Jump to content
other

Gaga teased us The Dead Dance lyrics on her website during MAYHEM promo


monketsharona

Featured Posts

  • monketsharona changed the title to Gaga teased us The Dead Dance lyrics on her website during MAYHEM promo
Petie Estie

Yeah people were talking about this when the album released, I think there may have been rumors that it was called dead dance or something back then too. But obviously we had the entire new album to freak over so nobody really paid attention that much lol

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

JustTea

"Remember she wear a four lock dress and just one key the day she announced a new song? And there are 3 more unknown lines"

They're up to something :gum:

Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not to be offensive but you need to learn how to embed tweets because all your topics are just links :laughga:

Well if you'd to like explain I'd be very open to hear it. Chanigng the x by twitter don't work here 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChvVolk

Still missing

"Drug to last a lifetime"

"Have been so worried that I'm lost"

"I try so hard to sing"

"What's in a gothic dream?"

 

Are we gonna be delusional and ask for these for the next 10 years?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...