darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Just now, Brazilwood said: People out here putting songs on the same box cause the "breathing pauses are similar". We need to start making the comparisons with songs from other artists pointing the elements that are similar. If we close the analysis to just her catalog it's like saying teddy bears are similar to polar bears because we closed the comparison bandwidth to just bears. Well the KFL/Venus comparison is quite correct Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,586 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 2 minutes ago, darkgaga said: Well the KFL/Venus comparison is quite correct But what element from Venus? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 7 minutes ago, Brazilwood said: But what element from Venus? The buildup. Verse. Prechorus like the “take me to your planet, take me to your ….” So more spoken melody. And then a chorus, which is sung (the leaked part from when the vid was shot). And the bridge sounds like it is more spoken, like the venus bridge, but the leak cuts of there, so I hope there will be an explosive last chorus Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,586 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 8 minutes ago, darkgaga said: The buildup. Verse. Prechorus like the “take me to your planet, take me to your ….” So more spoken melody. And then a chorus, which is sung (the leaked part from when the vid was shot). And the bridge sounds like it is more spoken, like the venus bridge, but the leak cuts of there, so I hope there will be an explosive last chorus Got it. I only heard the chorus on the boat video. That part didn't strike Venus to me, KFL yes cause disco. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 650 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 It leaked what?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 650 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I need to hear it! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Allan 3,948 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I'd love to join the hype train but judging from yall's comments when Mayhem was first released in a few countries, I'm not sure if monsters are good at describing music. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,078 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I opened the 20 second snippet on YouTube but swiped out after 1 second. I don’t want to spoil it when we have so little time to wait. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 650 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, darkgaga said: The buildup. Verse. Prechorus like the “take me to your planet, take me to your ….” So more spoken melody. And then a chorus, which is sung (the leaked part from when the vid was shot). And the bridge sounds like it is more spoken, like the venus bridge, but the leak cuts of there, so I hope there will be an explosive last chorus I cannot find it anywhere! Did this leak on twitter? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 15 minutes ago, Shadownight said: I cannot find it anywhere! Did this leak on twitter? No somewhere else Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CyanDante 6,238 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, Allan said: I'd love to join the hype train but judging from yall's comments when Mayhem was first released in a few countries, I'm not sure if monsters are good and describing music. God that initial few hours was so depressing, those first fan reviews I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, Allan said: I'd love to join the hype train but judging from yall's comments when Mayhem was first released in a few countries, I'm not sure if monsters are good and describing music. So why don’t you join the train and judge yourself? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlvaroJoaquin 26 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Hi! Please, tell us where can we find it. thanks. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obobo 4,056 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 So i heard the 2 minutes going around… it’s definitely hard to judge because the quality is so bad. From what i can tell, it definitely falls into the same vein as Kill For Love. The verses sound like a lower pitched version of the pre chorus from Donatella (“What do you wanna wear this spring, etc”). I guess the venus part is the post chorus or bridge where she sing talks in a deep voice and I THINK there’s a very dark pop bassy synth (Again hard to tell since its bad quality). Imo it won’t be a hit unless TikTok makes some trend with it or if Paris was able to cook up some iconic cvnty halloween type choreo. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 2 minutes ago, Obobo said: So i heard the 2 minutes going around… it’s definitely hard to judge because the quality is so bad. From what i can tell, it definitely falls into the same vein as Kill For Love. The verses sound like a lower pitched version of the pre chorus from Donatella (“What do you wanna wear this spring, etc”). I guess the venus part is the post chorus or bridge where she sing talks in a deep voice and I THINK there’s a very dark pop bassy synth (Again hard to tell since its bad quality). Imo it won’t be a hit unless TikTok makes some trend with it or if Paris was able to cook up some iconic cvnty halloween type choreo. Do you think it is the whole thing though? The end seems weird in the leak Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.