Blackout19 16,334 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 i hope it sounds like rain on me/ free woman i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Oh I think I’ve found a video that has the verse then the chorus but it’s super LQ so hard to tell what the lyrics are and it’s not the 2 mins people keep mentioning it weren’t worth searching for tbh it’s so LQ lol insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gorehound 5,770 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 17 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I feel like the Venus comparison has to be the melodic movement on the chorus (“When you touch me I die” vs. “When you killed me inside”) because I can’t imagine the production being similar lmao. But either way: the disco/funk fans stay winning Tbf from the leaks I heard I defo got a vibe of Venus. The groove sounds dark, heavy and gooey like Venus, and the chorus is similar in style. It's got a similar feel. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fame Monster 4,554 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Kil For Love confirmed for Total Mayhem!!! Find your freedom in the music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MDevacelli 2,159 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 The leak vanished from the internet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,931 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: But what if I told you it sounded like Abracadabra meets Swine 8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: with a dash of DWAS? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 So did it leak or not? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DanceInTheDark 2,548 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 26 minutes ago, darkgaga said: So did it leak or not? 2 minutes of the song, in LQ. soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,245 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Honestly I've not been hyped for dead dance. But as im seeing some people here whos music sense I trust, report back from the leak that it does compare to Venus. Now I'm hyped. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 12 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said: 2 minutes of the song, in LQ. Has is been deleted everywhere? Tried looking for it but cant seem to find it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 864 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Forgive me father, for I have sinned... I lack any sort of self-control and listened to the 2 minute leak.... Sonically, it's nothing like Venus and much more in line with the funkier tracks of MAYHEM, like ZombieBoy and Kill For Love. I suppose I can understand the comparison to Venus in the way Gaga sings the verses and how the pre-chorus builds in to the satisfying release of the chorus, but that's as far as the similarities go. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 6 hours ago, Matt said: The Kill For Love comparisons are killing me, that's one of her worst songs Me when I have no taste 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pain of fame1 231 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 34 minutes ago, GAGA IS GROOVY said: Forgive me father, for I have sinned... I lack any sort of self-control and listened to the 2 minute leak.... Sonically, it's nothing like Venus and much more in line with the funkier tracks of MAYHEM, like ZombieBoy and Kill For Love. I suppose I can understand the comparison to Venus in the way Gaga sings the verses and how the pre-chorus builds in to the satisfying release of the chorus, but that's as far as the similarities go. Hi! I can’t find the leak anywere my DM’s are open though thanks so much Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MDevacelli 2,159 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Heard it and for me it's an instant Halloween classic. I hope it gets that Netflix payola and a viral dance Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brainiac 11,171 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, GAGA IS GROOVY said: Forgive me father, for I have sinned... I lack any sort of self-control and listened to the 2 minute leak.... Sonically, it's nothing like Venus and much more in line with the funkier tracks of MAYHEM, like ZombieBoy and Kill For Love. I suppose I can understand the comparison to Venus in the way Gaga sings the verses and how the pre-chorus builds in to the satisfying release of the chorus, but that's as far as the similarities go. 22 minutes ago, MDevacelli said: Heard it and for me it's an instant Halloween classic. I hope it gets that Netflix payola and a viral dance Someone mind DMing a link? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.