Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

Ariana Grande announces tour


monketsharona

Featured Posts

  • monketsharona changed the title to Ariana Grande announces tour
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Small tour :franminervini:

Is UK the only Europe date? I hope not. She got a lot of fans there right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Small tour :franminervini:

Is UK the only Europe date? I hope not. She got a lot of fans there right?

She did say she was planning only a small tour for this era after wicked was one tbf

So I'd imagine this is all the dates ariantors are getting. 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000

I imagine that if the tour is well received and she’s up for it she could expand. They are probably testing the waters first 

Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Small tour :franminervini:

Is UK the only Europe date? I hope not. She got a lot of fans there right?

Apparenlty she has booked 4 dates at Accor Arena in Paris. So more dates will be announced 100% sure

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

only 282 days left until the startGzcbcQzXwAA_Rgl?format=jpg&name=large

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Bronco said:

She did say she was planning only a small tour for this era after wicked was one tbf

So I'd imagine this is all the dates ariantors are getting. 

 

10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Apparenlty she has booked 4 dates at Accor Arena in Paris. So more dates will be announced 100% sure


 

well, I hope so. I am wondering since there's no usual "more to come" or something along that line being mentioned 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

GrandeAvenue

if London is really the only “Europe” city of this tour, it will be such a disappointment. The fact, that if you want to go there for the show, you will need a VISA on top of everything else… I pray to everything, that there are more dates to be announced 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Idefix1999

Maybe it will be like Madonna's tours 2001 and 2004, with multiple arena dates in selected US/Canada cities and a three or four cities in Europe.

Hopefully she announces some more Europe dates. Eventim Germany has had her on the "ticketalarm" section for months now. I would consider buying tickets if she comes to Germany

Link to post
Share on other sites

InTheCloset
35 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Chromatica Ball her impact :franminervini:

Off topic but who is the guy in your pfp?:cryga:

#RaidTheCloset
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...