Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Natalia Kills teases comeback


weed

Featured Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Natalia Kills Her Career 2: The Comeback

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Arcanum

Mirrors

Break you hard 

Love is a suicide 

 

were ruthless bops.

She destroyed her career in the blink of an eye though.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RaveMonster

It’s ridiculous how she got so much backlash for such a dumb moment while people like Morgan Wallen, Kanye, Eminem, Chris Brown, Matty Healy and others still have a career…

Link to post
Share on other sites

HermesG

I m not sure if i can stand her voice. On wonderland she sounds like electric saw for the wood. But i can't remember if i was had listened to her other songs 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I was OBSESSED with Natalia. 2 wonderful pop albums. Filled to the brim with c**ty tunes. I need a come back and for her to be successful. 

Chromatica Forever
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 hour ago, RaveMonster said:

It’s ridiculous how she got so much backlash for such a dumb moment while people like Morgan Wallen, Kanye, Eminem, Chris Brown, Matty Healy and others still have a career…

Completely agree. It’s insane how people justify their devotion for some of these absolute trash men, and she was just a stubborn woman ONCE and got immediately cancelled. 

Chromatica Forever
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...