Lucas 31,706 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 folklore/evermore, her last 2 good albums Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
salty like sodium 2,270 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Folklore/evermore is not one album though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gumzy3000 8,013 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 I'm a swiftie but I don't think there is a single album of hers where I like all the songs. Although, if I had to choose my favorite album then it would be 1989. This got released when I started university. Each morning I had to commute out of my suburban neighborhood to downtown for school and 1989 felt like it mirrored my life and experiences in my first few years of University. I really miss that time. trolly troll troll Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Speak Now is that girl. Tbh her ‘country’ work was phenomenal. TTPD was a disappointment and highly overrated but Fortnight is one of my favorite TS songs. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Not me being Lover's one and only vote 1989 is really special because it came out as I moved to NYC. Reputation I love the music but LOATHED her personality during the time. Folklore is great but reminds me of a sad time. I'd say my runner up is probably Midnights. It's a great balance of glossy pop and dark lyricism. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monet 977 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Speak Now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Definitely Evermore Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LauraPalmer 1,773 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Red will never be topped imo i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,033 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 She has 2 good albums and those are Red and 1989 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,033 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 5 minutes ago, LauraPalmer said: Red will never be topped imo Def a dom top imo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,012 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 I like some songs from 1989 and Reputation but as an album from start to finish I think my favorites are Folklore and Evermore. These would’ve been perfect as 10 tracks each. I know Taylor likes doing long albums or does it just to reach certain number for easter eggs purposes but they don’t need to be that long. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,867 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 I haven’t heard any in full, but I know the most from reputation, so my vote goes to her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HayThurJack 374 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 Evermore/Folklore and then 1989 I put off listening to Evermore/Folklore for a long time. It took a while to grow on me when I eventually did listen to it too. Out of this world pair of albums, easily two of the best albums I’ve ever heard. Quite timeless too; unlike most music I enjoy, they never feel boring when I go back to them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kevbev 515 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 1989 or Reputation Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Comment PartySick 175,335 Posted August 14, 2025 Featured Comment Share Posted August 14, 2025 If you're not a Taylor fan, why are you in a Taylor thread Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.