Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 Imagine if she did Something Crazy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,716 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 1 minute ago, starcell said: Imagine if she did Something Crazy Like what Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 8 minutes ago, dynamite said: Like what It’s a BOP! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I have and always will love this song. Everything about it is fun and the rap and production are amazing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nine Inch Heels 853 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I was thinking, it could be possible to replace Million Reasons with Dope just for one show, thematically Dope can still work IMO. Singing, I need you more than Dope, towards Mistress Mayhem. I actually enjoy Dope, def more than Million Reasons. But either way, I LOVE the Million Reasons and Shallow renditions this tour, incredible and haunting. Dope would work just for that section of the show, if she really wanted all songs to be included Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 9 hours ago, RudraCNG said: Me too, that will prevent her to play Joanne at my European date Oh as punishment for not getting a ticket i Hope She does something like Hey girl in Milan then Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Oak 7,770 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,832 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I mean, tbf, I never doubted she’s do either of those. I just don’t see Dope as a song that would fit this section (hyping up the crowd, people dancing etc). She could be waving and bowing down, but yeah I agree IWBWY would be more in the tone of her connecting with audience before leaving in the theme of song Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I hope she does Dope tonight and then (if she doesn’t do Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous or Cake Like Lady Gaga) I hope she starts again with The Fame Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,300 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 This is so cruel and awful of her!!!!! heartless woman Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,300 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 11 hours ago, Monstermilo said: gaga pls dont bring out r kelly for dwuw hahahahah jk IMAGINE Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monsta217 584 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 Say what you want about JnD, but no other outro song sparked these many comments and threads I could eat a slice of your zombie pie… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaism 12,493 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 She’ll do Brooklyn Nights in NYC Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alfonso 1,564 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 DWUW, IT'S YOUR TURN TO SHINE SWEETIE EDIT: I wonder if she would do Partynauseous and BN as these could also be considered to be ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monsta217 584 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I do wonder... how did she come up with this order of the songs?? Did she just scramble them around to be more surprising? Or... is there a secret message there???? I could eat a slice of your zombie pie… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.