Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Post-Surgery Discussion (Keep up to date with Gaga's progress!)

thefamebitch

Featured Posts

thefamebitch

2pm US EST 20/02/13:

Gaga's mom: Surgery is over, it went well and she is in recovery. She loves you so much and talked about her little monsters the second she woke u

8am US EST 20/02/13:

Gaga: Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you.

As we all know, Lady Gaga is having her surgery very soon. I thought it would be appropriate to have a single thread dedicated to her surgery and recovery. Discuss and post news as it comes please as some are very curious as to what is going on.
Edited by SMILE2NE1

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Katie14

• AgusPop

• ARTPOP Gypsy

I like this idea. Do we have any concrete info?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AgusPop

16 February 2013

Spotted by fans, Gaga was wheeled into a Chicago area Starbucks on Friday night.

She has NOT had the surgery yet, it is expected 'within 4 or 5 days' according to the fan (@PrincessDie96) that spoke with her at the Starbucks.

@PrincessDie96 's twitter details much of the encounter, apparently Gaga is staying with boyfriend Taylor Kinney at his Chicago home.

BDN0698CIAArVAR.jpg

Photo Credits to PrincessDie96:

https://twitter.com/...583304140500992

The next Tuesday or Wednesday?

Edited by pabloagus

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I know she'll be in good hands and the doctors will be great but......I won't be happy until it's finished and she's come round

Edited by Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Jacob Daniel

I live in Chicago and a lot of the Chicago monsters are saying that her surgery is today at a Chicago hospital. I'm taking this with a grain of salt, however, as it's coming through other people rather than Gaga or her team themselves.

Flippy

:( I just hope everything turns out all right! :noparty: :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I heard that the surgery is today, whenever it is, I wish Gaga the best :wub: It's all be ok, she'll get the surgery done finally and begin to recover :)

AgusPop

I live in Chicago and a lot of the Chicago monsters are saying that her surgery is today at a Chicago hospital. I'm taking this with a grain of salt, however, as it's coming through other people rather than Gaga or her team themselves.

In which hospital she will have the surgery?

getwellsoongaga.poster.jpg

Edited by pabloagus

• Shadow locked this topic