❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

RQ: Font Style - Help!

SSION

Featured Posts

The font style used for the BTW single cover is very iconic and I was seeing if anyone would be able to create the exact same style for the word Scheiße

If you could help me out I would really appreciate it!!!

Xoxoxoxo

I'm sure it'll be online somewhere. I'll have a look! :)

Yeah I looked but they just don't have that same look like the single cover and I'm going for an exact replica of the style.

I think it is actually called the Born This Way font! I just reseached it and I found it.

Source:

http://www.fonts2u.com/born-this-way-font-lady-gaga.font

just threw this together in like 2 mins

it is kind of :derpga: because the font doesn't have characters like ß so I just tried to use a B lol :toofloppy:

kdwow7.jpg

dontbesweet

Like this?

*ZVlrrTD.jpg

it is kind of :derpga: because the font doesn't have characters like ß so I just tried to use a B lol :toofloppy:

kdwow7.jpg

perfect!!

Paper Planes

I didn't make that, but I downloaded it in this giant logo pack. I have all of the song titles in that style, if you need any others.

delete it fat

ristretto

I didn't make that, but I downloaded it in this giant logo pack. I have all of the song titles in that style, if you need any others.

Could you upload the full pack?

Like this?

*ZVlrrTD.jpg

It is similar but I feel like it is more like someone tried to make a pretty good copy of it but not like an exact carbon copy of the font, if that makes sense? I'm going for the gold, an exact replica of it.

kdwow7.jpg

kdwow7.jpg

This is like extremely perfect! This is for sure like a carbon copy/replica. Did you do this yourself then or on a program? I like how the E's have like crosses in them. Can you send me a copy of this as an image to me? Thank You so much!!!!

Tomorrow I will post a picture of the reason I needed this! Thank You again!

This is very cool but it doesn't piece it together in a very elegant way. Thank You, though!

Oh, I understand, it's alright! You're welcome :)

Archived